Format of articles
Journal of Engineering research and application accepts articles in two formats: Article and Report.
Generally, the Journal of engineering research and application does not impose restrictions on the length
of the article, however, this journal strongly recommends the main text should not contain words more
than 4000 after excluding the abstract and references. The total page of the article should not be more
than the 20 pages in single-column formatting and for two columns formatting, this should not be more
than the 10 pages.
- Length of the title should not be more than 21 words.
- Abstract range should be varying between 150 to 210 words.
- Author guidelines should be fellow to submit the article.
Please do not include any references in your Abstract also the abstract should be general of
your subject to the brief of the article.
The manuscript should start with the title in bold followed by the author’s names and
affiliations with contact information. It’s mandatory to provide the contact details of the
The research article can follow the main text as per the need of your research while we are also
suggesting the following
Your submission must also include following
- Result and Discussion
- The main text should be preceded by the above guidelines while the rest are as follows
- Reference (Generally varying between 20 to 60, also it can be varied as per the need of your research)
- Acknowledgement (Optional)
- Data Availability Statement (Optional)
- Author Contribution (Optional)
- Cover Lette
- Supplementary File (if any)
- Corresponding author contact details and affiliations details.
- A brief explanation of why your manuscript is suitable for the Journal of engineering research and application.
- Suggested reviewer details.
- Novelty of your research article.